Areas of Practice
- Stress management for kids, tweens, teens and young college-age adults
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical-behavior therapy (DBT)
- Depression and anxiety management
- Chronic medical conditions and chronic pain conditions (including headache management).
- Attention and learning differences; gifted intelligence; school placement
- Family stressors including illness, bereavement, divorce, separation and other transitions.
- Weight and body image concerns
- Social anxiety and peer-related stress including cyberbullying
- Screen addiction
- Executive function coaching (for students with and without ADHD) – including planning, self-monitoring and independent study skills
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- School anxiety and attendance difficulties